Happy new year! Hope everyone enjoyed their new year’s celebrations! I spent New Year’s Eve celebrating with friends from college up in Milwaukee 🙂
This year, my resolutions/goals focus on doing more of the things that make me happy and feel good, and spending less time on things that take me away from my priorities.
MORE OF THIS:
- Running! In 2014, I plan to run at least 2 half marathons, and my first MARATHON! I’d also like to run a 5k in under 30 minutes, an 8k in under 50 minutes, and a 10k in under 60 minutes….I dream big!
- Fitness classes! Corepower Yoga just opened up nearby, and there’s a Crossfit gym too that I would love to try out. I just need more variety in my workouts!
- Blogging! This year, I want blogging to be more of a regular thing in my life. I’m hoping to blog at least 3 times a week, and also want to read more healthy living blogs for inspiration.
- Cooking! And baking too. I have tons of fun recipes on Pinterest that aren’t going to make themselves. I also want to focus on eating more whole and homemade foods.
- Reading! In 2013 I read 25 books, this year the goal is 30.
LESS OF THIS:
- TV time…I watch alot of TV, like the TV is on pretty much the whole time I am home. This year, I want to limit my TV watching time to 2 hours daily. It’s what I recommended to my clients, so it’s time that I “talk the talk and walk the walk.”
- Procrastinating…it just happens wayyyyy too much!
2013 was an awesome year, and I am so excited to see what 2014 has in store!