This year I have some pretty lofty running goals! Here are the races I plan on running in 2014:
- March 15th: Get Lucky 21k in Chicago (1st half marathon of the year!)
- March 30th: Shamrock Shuffle 8k in Chicago (Goal: Under 50 minutes!)
- May 3rd: Indy 500 Festival Half Marathon (2nd half marathon of the year–we run 2.5 miles on the race track!)
- May 31st: Dam-to-Dam Half Marathon in Des Moines, Iowa
- July (Date TBD): Big Ten 10k in Chicago, Illinois (Go Blue!)
- September 13th: Al’s Run 8k in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- October 12th: Chicago Marathon! (My first full marathon….eeek!)
- October Halloween Race: Can’t wait to dress up! (Date TBD)
- November 27th: North Shore Turkey Trot 10k in Highland Park, Illinois on my 29th birthday 🙂 (Goal: under 60 minutes!)
Also need to find a 5k…my goal is to run it in less than 30 minutes!
What are your 2014 running goals?