So I read TONS of articles on nutrition on a daily basis, and I thought I would share some of the interesting ones I’ve found over the past couple of weeks! I’m thinking about making this a weekly or every-other-week thing, so let me know if there’s a certain topic you’d like to hear about more!
- 14 Ways to Cut Portion Sizes without Feeling Hungry
- 12 Ways to get Your Daily Vitamin D
- Healthy Eating Habits often start at Your Desk
- 7 Ways to keep alcohol from wrecking your diet
- A Clean Start to Your Grocery Cart
- Give up the Guilt
- 10 nutrients that can lift your spirits
- 7 Tips for Becoming a Better Cook
- I’ll have what they’re having (who you’re eating with affects the food choices that you make)
- Slow eating may reduce hunger but not calorie intake
- Study weighs value vs. health goals in consumer mindset (Do you go for low-cost, healthiest choice, or combo?)
- Who uses MyPlate?
- Eating disorders more prevalent in Springtime
For The Kids…
- Only 1 in 4 kids meeting fitness goals (and what the Let’s Move program plans to do about it)
- Help Children Develop Healthy Habits
- Passing Bowls Family-Style Teaches Daycare Kids to Respond to Hunger Cues, Fights Obesity
- Uncle Sam to help feed poor after Food Stamp Program cuts
- Nutrition Guidelines needed for Full-Service Restaurant Chains
What are you reading?
Which article was your favorite?