Just a fun survey I found…feel free to share your answers too!
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
My first prom date was Nick. We were too cheap to pay for the limo our friends went in, so after we had dinner we went to a movie in our prom attire, then hit up the dance. It was awesome!
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Not really….but I kind of lost touch with alot of people from high school when I moved to the midwest 😦
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Wine coolers or Mike’s hard lemonade on a camping trip the first month I was at college. We drank all day while kayaking down a river!
4. What was your FIRST job?
Babysitting. I was a nanny for 2 summers and had a blast with the three little girls!
5. What was your FIRST car?
a 1985 Nissan Stanza…it broke down several times (this was before I had a cell phone!)
6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
my hubby 🙂
7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Shaner, nothing much to share about her. Definitely not my favorite teacher.
8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Disneyland when I was four!
9. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
My first best friend was Carrie from kindergarten. I moved away over the summer and haven’t kept in touch. I wonder what she’s up to these days!
10. What was your FIRST sport played?
I started ballet in kindergarten and was in the Nutcracker and Don Quixote. First team sport was tee-ball during first grade. I got in trouble for fixing my hair while playing right field.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Probably with my cousin Katy. She’s 3 years older, and at the time she was my idol. We made up the silliest songs and liked to raid the refrigerator!
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
my college roommate, Marissa 🙂 It was a blast!
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
logged into Bloglovin to catch up on reading blogs
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
the Oakridge Boys when I was 8 or 9, though I barely remember. The first one I remember is Sugar Ray at Summerfest Encore in Milwaukee.
16. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
No tattoos. I pierced my ears for the first time when I was 6, and got my cartilage pierces when I was 19.
17. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Canada…then France, Belgium, Holland, Mexico, and the Dominican Republic.
18. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
I haven’t done anything too crazy. The only thing I can think of is the time I was running late for something when I was in high school and I missed a school zone sign and didn’t slow down. The cop who pulled me over said I was probably going about 35 mph over the speed limit. I didn’t have my license with me in the car, yet somehow he let me off with just a warning. The only time I’ve ever gotten a moving violation was from a red light camera, and I wasn’t even running late or anything….LAME!
19. When was your FIRST detention?
I never got detention. I did have to get separated from my friend in 7th grade English for talking too much…we were more interested in making up funny stories about Teletubbies than listening to the lesson!
20. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Washington state….then Wisconsin, Michigan, and now Illinois.
21. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?
high school boyfriend
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Joanna and Sandy were my freshman year roommates. It was the year of the Kerry/Bush election, and they were polar opposites politically which made things pretty uncomfortable in the dorm room! Fonder memories include Full House and Boy Meets World marathons and eating lots of Ben and Jerry’s in the dorm’s basement lounge 🙂
23. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride?
For my friend, Marissa’s, bachelorette party, we rode around Milwaukee and barhopped
24. Who will be the FIRST to repost this?
not sure, but go for it!
Feel free to share your answers!