I’m heading home from Indianapolis today after cheering on Marquette basketball at Butler University. Check back tomorrow for a photo recap of the trip! For today, here’s the link up for my 2nd Sunday Social hosted by Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup:
1. Top 3 favorite kinds of food: I LOVE mac and cheese (and trying new variations–like Sriracha–too!), pretty much any baked good, and shepherd’s pie. #nom (if there were a #4, it would be bacon. Anything bacon.)
(sriracha mac & cheese from The Sriracha Cookbook)
2. First 3 things you do in the morning: check email, catch-up on blog reading, make/drink coffee
3. Last 3 things you do at night: set my alarm, check Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, read a few pages of my book
4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss: Law & Order SVU, The Good Wife, Parenthood (though I usually watch everything on Demand/online after the fact)
5. 3 places you want to visit: South Africa, Greece, Australia…so hard to keep it to just three!
6. 3 people you can always count on: my husband, my parents, my in-laws
Your turn: share your answers in the comments!