It’s my first blogiversary! I started the blog a year ago this weekend for National Nutrition Month to share nutrition information. Since then I’ve expanded topics ALOT to chronicle “my healthy adventures” and it has become more of a healthy living blog.
Here are my top posts over the past year…
- My Job as a WIC Dietitian
- What I Ate Wednesday: Super Bowl Style
- What I Ate Wednesday: Grocery Shopping & Stirfry Recipe
- Meal Planning
- What I Ate Wednesday: Andes Mint Chip Cookie Recipe
A few things I’ve learned this year through blogging…
- It’s alot harder than it seems! Sometimes it can be hard to find the time and inspiration to write, and sometimes it’s hard to live up to the healthy living blogger & RD titles!
- It has helped me to take more pictures of my life…still a work in progress, but definitely an improvement from before!
- I’ve made more recipes at home…again, it’s just the beginning, so I hope to do even more in the future!
- It helps me to organize my thoughts and goals. I feel like I’m getting closer to my running goals after sharing them with all of you!
- I’ve expanded my social media knowledge and activity like a million fold. I’m now active on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Bloglovin, Feedly, and Tumblr.
Some goals for the next year of blogging:
- Share at least 1 recipe per week.
- Write about running/fitness at least once a week
- Increase blog views each month by 10%
- Blog at least 100 times (vs. 64 posts during the first year)
- Make the leap to self-hosting
- Double the # of followers on WordPress to 112
Now it’s your turn….what would you like to see on the blog in the next year?