Five things things I’m excited about this weekend:
1. Today’s my third RD-iversary! Three years ago today, my 6 years of school and 7 month internship paid off when I passed the exam to become a registered dietitian.
2. House Hunting! We are checking out a few more houses, and may be putting in an offer on one we saw earlier this week. I feel like such a grown-up!
3. Long Run! This weekend I’m running 8 miles for my longest run of the year. 2 months to go for the Indy 500 Festival Mini-Marathon!
4. Food prep: Over the last few weeks I’ve felt super disorganized for meals, so I want to set myself up for success and have a few dinners ready (and hopefully leftovers for lunch too!)
5. Bed Bath & Beyond trip! We’ve got lots of gift cards leftover from our wedding, and a few from my birthday & Christmas, so I’m planning to splurge a little this weekend on a few things for the kitchen 🙂
Five Fun Articles I’ve Been Reading…
What are you excited about this weekend?
Past Five Things Friday Posts:
Five Things Friday #6: February Recap
Five Things Friday #5: Cheers to the Weekend!
Five Things Friday #4: Happy Valentine’s Day
Five Things Friday #3: Olympics
Five Things Friday #2: Water Parks & Super Bowl
Five Things Friday #1: National Peanut Butter Day