If you haven’t heard of this award, it’s an award for bloggers given by bloggers. When you nominate someone for the award, you ask them a set of questions. When you are nominated for the award, you answer the set of questions, nominate 11 other bloggers, and give those bloggers a set of questions to answer. And so on and so on.
These are my 11 nominees:
The Small Victories (Formerly Mangoes and Miles)
Here are my questions for the nominees:
1. Why did you start blogging? .
2. What is your favorite way to stay fit?
3. Where do you live?
4. Who is your biggest inspiration?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. What’s the farthest that you’ve run (for fun or a race)?
7. What’s your favorite recipe to share?
8. Who’s your favorite team to cheer for (any sport)?
9. What’s the best group fitness class you’ve tried out?
10. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
11. Are you going to the pass on the torch and nominate 11 other bloggers?
1. Thank the blogger who has nominated you
2. Answer the questions given to you
3. Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 followers
4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5. Tag your nominees & post a comment on their blog to let them know that you have nominated them.